Tuesday 30 November 2010

Ben Does Life...and inspires me to do too!


I just wanted to share this really inspirational blog written by a guy called Ben Davis who, a couple of years ago, made a decision to change his life and transform himself from being a computer gaming couch potato into an incredibly fit athlete who now trains all the time, competes in Marathons & Iron Mans, and who inspires thousands of people to "Do Life" through his blog and his facebook page.  He also writes really well, is well worth following and you can buy t-shirts or stickers (like below) with his Do Life logos.  I have one of the stickers stuck to my fridge and it does encourage me!



Ben says:
If you want to do something with your life, if you really want to do it, just do it. I promise that you can. You just have to do it. And when you do, you’ll be happier for it.




I think he's an incredible inspiration - and I truly believe in what he says.  I made a decision I wanted to run a marathon, and from doing no exercise at all, ran a marathon 9 months later...that was three years ago and I'm still going.... I haven't quite managed his weight loss success, but I'm, determined that it will come.

Hope you enjoy his blog too :D


No comments:

Post a Comment