Tuesday 11 January 2011

I'll run later...

I woke up two hours late this morning...yep, that's right...two whole hours!  Not quite sure how I managed to ignore my klaxon of an alarm clock, but seems I did.  So, no time for a run for me this morning.

I spent all day saying to myself that I'd have to go for a run in the evening when I got home from work, but 90% of the time I've said that in the past I've never done it.  Put me on a sofa and you've lost me!  Even once I got home at 8pm, I kept saying that I was going for a run later...but in the back of my mind I wasn't sure I believed myself.  But yes, I'll go later...after I've checked Twitter...after I've watched the recorded Glee from last night...after dinner....

Then, when later rolled around (about 9.40pm) I found myself getting ready, and come 10pm I was actually out on the road, running!  Although I only did 4.5 miles, it was an interval session, it was hard, and now I'm feeling very, very pleased with myself :D

No comments:

Post a Comment