Tuesday 12 April 2011

I'm so excited!

Can't believe it's only 5 days away now - I've been waiting all year for another attempt at the London Marathon, and to make up for my dire showing last year! The day is, finally, nearly here.

My kit's ready, my legs are feeling much better than they were yesterday, I've sent out my "please sponsor me" email, I'm going to pick up my race number tomorrow, and my massage is booked for Thursday - I'm ready! :D

Now, just need to run 26.2 miles over an hour faster than I managed 12 months ago.

....Oh wait, except I still need to write my name on my t-shirt, charge my watch and work out how I'm actually going to get to the race...

For the first time, I'm going to the start line on my own, so need to make sure I don't get lost & don't get there late!  That really wouldn't help my finish time....


No comments:

Post a Comment