Monday 3 March 2014

The St Peter's Way ultra

Yesterday, I ran the St Peter's Way 45 mile ultra, following an ancient pilgrimage route in Essex from Chipping Ongar to the St Peter on the Wall church at Bradwell on Sea. I plan to blog about it in full soon, as it was an excellent event, and I thoroughly enjoyed it, but for now, I'll just share my facebook status and the photo of the medal and trophy that I earned!

"What a great day out at the St Peter's Way ultra! Met up with lots of friends, the weather was pretty much perfect, the marshals and aid stations were awesome, the amount of mud was insane, and at one point I found myself wading through a ditch filled with thigh-deep water (because I went the wrong way) - it was a brilliant adventure! To top it all off, I ran nearly two hours quicker than when I did the race last year, finished as 2nd Lady and got myself a trophy :D Thanks so much to organisers, Challenge Running Ltd"




1 comment: