Wednesday 2 February 2011

Today will be the day...again

Well this healthy eating, food for fuel idea that I had really isn't going well.  I've put on another four lbs in the last two and a half weeks.  It is amazing just how good I am at putting on weight :( 


I can use all the excuses in the world about being injured and not being able to run, but nothing changes the fact that I binge, and eat too much food that has too high a fat content.  I just don't seem to be able to get started....and stick to...this weight loss/healthy eating element of my running lifestyle, although I know it will make a really positive difference to my pace and how I feel about myself.  I keep promising myself that today will be the day, this week will be the week...even though it doesn't seem to happen...but I wont give up, and today, I will try again to eat normally.  

No comments:

Post a Comment