Saturday 12 February 2011

It's feels like Groundhog day....

Bill Murray in the movie Groundhog Day
It's a getting a bit predictable...

The alarm rings at 5.30am. I get up, have some cereal for breakfast, go for a run/do some exercise, update blog, twitter & facebook, have a yoghurt & banana, leave for the station, spend the day at work, come home again, log-on to the internet, have dinner, fall asleep in front of the tv by 10.30pm.  

Or alternatively,  

The alarm rings at 5.30am. I turn the alarm off and oversleep, eventually wake up & rush around getting ready for work, run for the train. Spend the day at work, come home, have dinner, check-in on blog, twitter and facebook, go out for a run at 10pm, go to bed at gone midnight.

Obviously this isn't all I do, and my boyfriend and I do go out, have fun, friends come over, etc etc...However, I am feeling a bit bored by the routine, maybe I need to throw something different in there, like taking up ice-hockey, or judo, some totally random new hobby...or maybe I just need a holiday! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment