Friday 26 April 2013

What do you mean, Imelda Marcos??

Apparently, to complete the 10in10 it is absolutely essential to take loads of trainers with you...a different pair for each day. Or something like that ;) Someone may have suggested actually we only need 3 pairs, but I'm sure they meant buy as many new shoes as you can!

I am taking the advise to rotate trainers during the course of the 10 days seriously though, and so today was able to justify buying myself a new pair of Asics Kayanos that I've been coveting for a while. Really looking forward to breaking them in tomorrow....






4 comments:

  1. eerrrrr Very blue, Naomi, best get them wet and as muddy as possible; you don't want to look like a post-VLM Newbie ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Cheers Jerry. I ran tonight and went through the woods but there just hasn't been enough rain & it was too dark to find the few puddles! I'll got out again tomorrow and have another go ;)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice new shoes! I wish any of the ones that fit me came in nice bright colours!

    ReplyDelete